Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2024 11:16:02 GMT by Roy Greene

I've been researching various zipline experiences for our upcoming family vacation, and I came across an intriguing option that offers a blend of exhilarating speeds and breathtaking views. This adventure features multiple zips, sky bridges, and even a rappel, all nestled within a stunning Redwood forest. Has anyone had any experience with Sonoma Zipline Adventures? I'm particularly interested in the Tree Tops Course and the quality of their customer service. Did you find the guides knowledgeable and friendly? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2024 09:13:04 GMT by Mary Robinson
I recently had the pleasure of experiencing Sonoma Zipline Adventures, and it was nothing short of spectacular. The Tree Tops Course is indeed their fastest and highest, providing a thrilling ride at speeds up to 40 mph. What really stood out to me was the exceptional Sonoma Zipline Adventures customer service. The guides were not only highly knowledgeable but also incredibly friendly and helpful, making sure everyone felt safe and comfortable. As you zip through the seven lines and cross the two sky bridges, you get to savor breathtaking views of the Redwood forest. Don't forget to enjoy the rappel at the end—it's the perfect conclusion to an unforgettable adventure.
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2024 18:41:34 GMT by Roy Greene

Your insights into the Tree Tops Course and the customer service experience have made me even more excited about our trip. It's great to hear that the guides are so friendly and knowledgeable. We can't wait to experience the thrill and beauty of the Redwood forest zipline adventure ourselves!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.